I was tagged by Sharon for the "seven weird things about me" game last week before I headed out to Stamp Mania. I just didn't have the time to even think about a list, other than what I needed to pack in my bags. And even then I forgot a crucial item for my shoebox swap, thank goodness for a well prepared SCSr who lent me her 1/8" circle punch for the day! I have a special gift heading out to her way to show my thanks to her.
I don't know if they are weird, but here is a list of seven:
1. I have flown not once, but twice, over the handlebars of my bike when I was a kid. Seven stitches in my chin the first time, 14 the second.
2. I lost the hearing in my left ear when I was 30. I fake it pretty well and most people really don't know until I say something.
3. I read the comics first when reading the paper, then the advice columns, then the local section.
4. I must have coffee in the morning to function properly!
5. I broke my nose in 6th grade.
6. I am twin. We are fraternal twins, and I am 5 minutes older than my sister, Debbie.
7. Stamping weirdness? Let's see, I am, how can we say, particular. I must have grid paper, use Stamp A Majig, and clean up completely in between projects. I am a standing stamper.
And, this round of tag stops with me here. I think everyone I know has been tagged already, so if you are so inclined, browse my blog list and I'm sure you'll find interesting tidbits about some of my favorite people.