the Unity way....
A simple set of 5 cards for my sister-in-law, the landscape architect, to go along with the gift card we will give to her at her birthday party on Sunday.
My CAS style is perfect for my sister-in-law and I thought she'd be able to use these blank cards for friends and clients alike.
Here's how I made this set:
- Image was markered and spritzed before stamping onto heavyweight ivory cardstock.
- Accent panel stamped with a lined journaling stamp, distressed and punched before sewing to the flower image panel.
- Set an eyelet and tie burlap string into a bow.
- Add small clip to lined panel.
- Adhere to sand base with dimensional foam.
- Spiral punch top right corner, adhere green, distressed strip behind with just a smidge of the distressing showing down the length of the card.
- Repeat each step 5 times to create 5 cards.
Finished cards are 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
Today around here we went straight from winter into the hot, dog days of summer.....it was 97 degrees! Spring, please come for a visit, you're one of my favorite seasons!
Stamps: Flower from the Springtime set by Unity Stamp Company
Lined journaling stamp from the Frame-It set by Crafty Secrets
Ink: SU! Sahara Sand, Memento Desert Sand