Layout inspired by my dear friend, Cindy Lyles, who in turn was inspired by a blog I discovered not too long ago.
A few card tidbits:
- Edges of patterned paper are inked with a dauber using Memento Toffee Crunch ink.
- Butterfly was stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle onto patterned paper and trimmed, edges inked with Toffee Crunch.
- Right edge of card base is roughed up with a distressing tool.
- Banner strip is from one of the designs in the patterned paper family and punched with a square punch before stapling to the card.
- Sentiment is stamped repeatedly and then trimmed down to fit.
- Sentiment strip and butterfly panel are popped up with dimensional foam.
Finished card is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia, Memento Espresso Truffle and Toffee Crunch
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Other: Nestabilities Circle and Petite Scallop Circle dies, Square punch (banner end on red strip of patterned paper), SU! Spiral punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, SU! Library Clip, Dauber, Distressing tool, Piercing ruler, Dimensional foam
Have a great weekend!